CHANGE IS INEVITABLE
Change: some people love it, some people loathe it, some people fear it but the truth is, CHANGE IS INEVITABLE.
In fact, we are on the cusp of change, before you know it the calendar will change from 2017 to 2018
We realize change is inevitable BUT growth is optional.
GROWTH IS OPTIONAL
Here at EcoDairy we know we can’t stop the changes but we do want to grow and learn along with the changes so we can become better.
We reflect on the changes at EcoDairy this past year with the comings and goings of staff, the implementation of new programs and activities, all the new construction on site and then of course…our adorable kittens, Kit & Leo.
And now we look ahead to 2018 with excitement and anticipation as me marvel at what the year ahead might hold:
- new barns constructed will house new animals
- new babies will be born in the spring to the residents in our animal exhibit
- a variety of mischief and adventures will be had as Kit & Leo explore the outdoors more
- new cows will come and call EcoDairy home and join the herd
- innovative ways of farming are being implemented on site and new seeds are planted each day in our HydroGreen facility
- programs are being developed to help us showcase new features and new ways to enhance the farming experience
- new people will join our team and new faces will tour the barns
- familiar faces will remain to greet you like an old friend
- new groups and schools will tour for the first time and other schools and groups will revisit
- and so much more…
So when we say HAPPY NEW YEAR we mean it and we are excited for what lies ahead…for the changes and the growth opportunities.
GOOD TO GREAT
2017 was good but we want to make 2018 even better. At EcoDairy we want to move from Good to Great.
So come visit us next year because 2018 is going to be GREAT!