Deviled Egg Salad
What do you do after a holiday like Easter when you have lots of food left over? Do you look at the heaps and mounds of stuffing and dread the next 5 evenings in which you will be eating only that? Or do you transform into your own version of Jamie Oliver and use those leftovers to create new delicious meals? http://www.jamieoliver.com/
If you happen to have an abundance of hard boiled eggs (12 to be exact) leftover for any reason we found a tasty recipe for deviled egg salad from Simply Recipes http://www.simplyrecipes.com/ that’s worth giving a try!
All you need is….
- 12 eggs, hard boiled* and peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cider, white wine or sherry vinegar
- A few drops of Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and black pepper to tasteSee full instructions here
Photo cred: Simply Recipes