EGG SALAD SANDWICH
There something about Egg Salad Sandwiches…they are delicious and I can’t stop dreaming about the one I enjoyed a while back at Natures Pickens.
So much so that I am going to make one for myself.
Egg Salad sandwiches are not only delicious but nutritious as well and really quite simple.
There are tons of recipes but it all depends on preferences for taste and texture and the number of people you hope to serve a sandwich to, but here are the basics.
- INGREDIENTS – you will need to collect the following ingredients to make an egg salad sandwich
FreeBirdEggs, bread, green onions, mayonnaise, mustard, lettuce, celery, salt, pepper, lemon juice.
BOIL – hard boil eggs and let cool,
- CHOP – peel and chop eggs, chop celery, chop green onions
- MIX – mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- ADD – add chopped eggs, celery and green onions; mix well.
- REFRIGERATE – set in fridge, covered to blend flavors.
- SERVE – smear on Silver Hills wheat bread with lettuce leaves and serve.
- ENJOY – yum!
I can’t wait to sink my teeth into this sandwich
… and I might just enjoy it while I sit in the park behind EcoDairy watching the free range FreeBird Eggs chickens (who provided the eggs for this sandwich)!
Thanks girls…I’m glad to see you are living the good life at EcoDairy.