Group Booking Tips
We strive to make every group visit to EcoDairy unique, memorable and fun. Please take the time to read the following guidelines before submitting your booking form.
- All tour groups of 10 people or more require advance reservation.
- School group visits are accepted Monday through Friday at 9:30am and 1:00pm. If you wish to book a school tour outside of these times, please contact us at
- Every group visit to EcoDairy is unique. Please advise in advance, if there is any particular aspect of EcoDairy on which you would like your visit to focus.
- EcoDairy can comfortably accommodate school groups of up to 60 students. To book a larger group, please contact us at
- For school groups, payment for siblings of students is required, unless they are in the same class.
- For elementary school groups, free admission is provided for one adult chaperone to every six students with a minimum group size of 10 students. Bus drivers also receive free admission.
- Once booked, a confirmation will be emailed to tour coordinators.
- If there is a change in your plans, please contact us as soon as possible.
- It is recommended that your group not wear open-toed shoes during their EcoDairy visit.
- If travelling by bus, we have bus parking available at the northern end of our parking lot.
- Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by one of our staff where you will be provided with a brief overview of your visit.
- For school groups, students receive 15% off our regular admission price.
- Other group bookings receive 10% off regular admission fee, bus driver free.
- Fees are payable by cheque, cash or credit card.
- Cancellations are subject to a $50 service fee.