This field trip is a 90-minute program featuring:
- Printable pre and post visit worksheets
- Interactive warm-up activity
- Cattle Call: How breeds of cows around the world adapt to their environments
- Chow for Cows: What nutrients do cows need to make great milk?
- Milk: The journey from farm to table
- Guided Dairy Barn and Robot Observation Room Tour
- Milk tasting: Sample the delicious milk made by Vicki and her friends in the barn!
- Complementary use of our covered patio
This field trip contains various links to the curriculum. Please ask us for more details.
* School groups receive a 15% discount off regular admission rates.