Spring Top 10
Spring is such an exciting time of year. There’s new life on the farm, flowers blooming, the sunshine begins to make more frequent appearances and the air smells fresher. For some, springtime marks the beginning of baseball season and for others it’s time to awaken their garden at home, but it’s our favourite time of year to go explore the Lower Mainland!
1. See new goat kids in our animal exhibit & tour the barn: http://ow.ly/10sgGk
2. Visit the Abbotsford Tulip Festival (Running until May 1): http://abbotsfordtulipfestival.ca/
3. Get fresh produce at Nature’s Pickin’s Market: https://www.facebook.com/Naturespickins/
4. Spend time outdoors and fish at the Fraser Valley Trout Hatchery: http://ow.ly/10sfZ8
5. Walk the Discovery Trail: http://www.abbotsford.ca/leisure/parks/trails.htm
6. Conquer the Abby Grind: http://ow.ly/10sj0v
7. Ride the train around the Greater Vancouver Zoo: http://gvzoo.com/
8. Feast at the Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival: http://www.fvfoodtruckfestival.com/
9. Visit the Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve in Chilliwack: http://chilliwackblueheron.com/
10. Treat your taste buds at a local brewery: http://ow.ly/10sic0
There you have it, go spread your adventurous wings and make the most out of this beautiful season! Which one will you do first?