Introducing the Gearbots Makerspace! Robotics programs for children aged nine years and older.
During the programs, your child will receive hands-on experience in robotics, computer coding, electronic circuits and 3D printer fabrication, all within a fun, safe environment.
** Registration for the Gearbots courses and summer camps will now be done through Dereck Dirom’s website, www.gearbots.org.
To register, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the www.gearbots.org
- Select the "Makerspace Courses" tab
- Select the correct location - either Abbotsford location (NEW: all classes in Abbotsford are at Abbotsford Christian Middle School campus) or Chilliwack location tab
- Select the course (day and time) you are interested in
- Select the number of registrants and fill in the basic registration details - Note: only credit cards are accepted and all payment will be handled by PayPal
If the course is already full, go back to the "Makerspace Courses" tab and select the "Wait List"
option - complete the information and submit. Dereck Dirom will contact parents off this list if a space opens up.
If you have any questions, please email .